COMTEC Mfg., Inc. is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. It is our policy to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination. We are a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Comtec Mfg., Inc. has an opening for a Sales Manager
- Manage the Sales and Marketing plan
- Manage all sales quotes and prospective leads
- Manage and secure new business
- Manage the supervision of Sales Representatives and their territories
- Manage Marketing Mgr., Customer Service Mgr., & New Business Advisor
- Evaluate sales analytics to identify sales/marketing strategies
- Commitment with respect to Customer Focus & Communication
- Travel is required
Must Have Requirements:
- Knowledge of the Powdered Metal process
- Understanding of Sales principles
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- Educational background and/or 5 years experience related to the above
Apply to: Comtec Mfg, Inc., PO Box 940, St. Marys, PA 15857 or hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)comtecmfg.com
Comtec Mfg., Inc. has an immediate opening for a Product Engineer.
Our Engineering Team is active within our organization and also with our customers. This position will support quality, service and product within our company. This position is also responsible for interacting with sales, customers, and internal Comtec groups.
• Possess a thorough knowledge of the conventional powdered metal process
• In charge of new product launches with the familiarity of AIAG requirements
• Develop, maintain, and review of documentation including PPAP, APQP, PFMEA
• Assist in product/ process development
• Supply technical product knowledge
• Direct product-focused efforts
• Degree Education in the Engineering field or relevant experience with equivalent qualifications
• Must possess at least 5 years engineering experience in powdered metal manufacturing
• Strong problem solving and project management skills
• Self-Motivated and able to complete tasks in a timely manner
• Strong communication and excellent organizational skills
• Ability to deal effectively within a manufacturing environment and with our customers
• Willing to travel, if needed
To apply for the above position, please send your resume to:
hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)comtecmfg.com or mail to PO Box 940, St. Marys, PA 15857
Comtec Mfg., Inc. is looking for an Operator
This person will be working with molding presses and/or sintering ovens. This person may also do parts inspections, running assembly presses, and production floor cleaning. Micrometer reading is a plus.
We offer Holiday pay, Health insurance, and 401K after 90 days employment. Vacation is offered after 1 year of full time employment.
Download an employment application below.