Comtec Mfg., Inc., a Saint Marys, PA based OEM manufacturer of powdered metal components and subassemblies for over 30 years with a focus on net shape multi-level molding from both ferrous and non-ferrous based raw materials has an immediate opening for a Sales Manager. This is a permanent career position with a competitive wage and benefit compensation package within the industry.
- Knowledge of the Powdered Metal process
- Understanding of Sales principles
- Communication & Negotiation skills
- Educational background and/or 5 years experience related to the above
- Manage the Sales and Marketing plan
- Manage all sales quotes and prospective leads
- Manage and secure new business
- Manage the supervision of Sales Representatives and their territories
- Manage Marketing Manager, Sales Account Manager, and Sales Engineer
- Evaluate sales analytics to identify sales/marketing strategies
- Commitment with respect to Customer Focus & Communication
- Travel is required
Please forward resumes to:
e-mail: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)comtecmfg.com
Comtec Mfg., Inc.
1012 Delaum Road
PO Box 940
Saint Marys, PA 15857
Seeking a die setter for 3rd shift. Sample job functions are:
- Properly set up and operate Multi-action molding presses to produce a quality product, including understanding machine safety procedures.
- Use appropriate product and materials processing and handling methods in accordance with control plans and other specific instructions.
- Properly use and care for measuring equipment.
- Measure product and record (using computerized SPC system or other recording method) and react to in process inspection results using SPC and other process monitoring methods.
- Visually inspect parts utilizing visual aids and/or other specific instructions.
- Properly identify product containers, trays, racks and/or pallets for identification and traceability purposes.
- Properly use material handling equipment.
- Move completed product to the proper staging area.
- Properly use ERP system to record labor and production information.
- Properly use and maintain production and quality documents.
- Understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Comply with all safety and environmental policies; report observations of unsafe conditions/practices to management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relations with fellow employees and supervisory staff.
Benefits after 90 days. Wage depends on experience. Apply in person at 1012 Delaum Road, St. Marys, PA 15857 or send resume to: hr(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)comtecmfg.com